This is a competition for visitors to our event, The Great Yarmouth Motorcycle Takeover 2018, to upload your photos from the day to social media with the hashtag #GYMT2018
1. There is no limit on entries. More photos and more hashtags mean more chances of winning.
2. All entries must be in by Midnight, 14th July 2018. Entries after this time will be accepted but not entered.
3. Your image must be your own and must be taken on the day at the takeover. No watermarked images will be accepted.
4. Full terms and conditions apply, which can be found below.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY SNAPPING!
Terms and conditions-
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 16 years or over, except for employees of On The Throttle, their families or anyone else associated with this competition or the event.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted by via Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Entries must be public, private profiles and strict privacy settings may prevent us viewing your entry. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to On The Throttle, its partners and associates, to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition, future competitions or future events
7. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
8. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
9. Upto three entrants shall win a On The Throttle hoodie in a colour and size of their choice, worth £20, provided by BikeLife Clothing. The prize is subject to availability.
10. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
11. The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. On The Throttle is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of BikeLife Clothing.
15. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter On The Throttle.